Well-established practice looking for a talented Architect to work on their sustainable and cultural projects.
Architect, Sustainable Led practice for Cultural Projects
Architect with 1-4 years’ UK experience
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £40,000
A well-established practice is looking for a highly talented Architect to join their award-winning London practice renowned for their sustainable led projects. They are leaders in net zero carbon design, committed to reducing embodied carbon on all their projects by at least 50%, and involved in shaping and influencing the profession’s sustainability targets and guidelines. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of project types in both design and delivery with a practice that truly prioritises their values and ethos.
The right person must have:
- Between 1-4 years UK experience post Part III
- Full proficiency in Revit and CAD
- Experience across all RIBA Work Stages
- The ability to work well both in a team environment and independently, taking ownership of tasks and showing initiative to support project leaders
- High standard of visual communication and presenting ideas, excellent hand sketching ability
- Good technical detailing and ability to produce information ready for construction
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
About the practice:
- Lovely studio based in Clerkenwell
- B-Corp and Employee-Owned practice
- Hybrid working in place, working from home supported and encouraged
- A non-hierarchal structure where all team members are treated with respect
- Excellent opportunity to grow and develop within a successful practice
- 20 days annual leave plus Christmas closure and bank holidays
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and shared parental leave policy
- Hybrid and flexible working
This is a brilliant chance to join an award-winning Architecture Practice that specialises in cultural, mixed use and commercial projects who are industry leaders in sustainability, construction, delivery and industry collaboration.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Architect role then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Sustainable Led Practice opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 are our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.