A leading high-end retail company is seeking an architect with luxury retail experience to grow its in-house architecture team in the Paris office.
Architect with Luxury Retail Experience for a Global Fashion Brand
Opportunity to join the team in Paris on a 12-month contract, with the potential to go permanent for the right person
Salary Guide: £50,000 – £75,000
A leading high-end retail company is seeking an architect with luxury retail experience to grow its in-house architecture team in the Paris office. The role is initially for 12 months, full time, on a fixed contract, but has a high chance of being extended for the right person.
The company has delivered a range of outstanding international and national retail projects from flagship stores to pop-up venues. The studio’s success is down to the dedication of a highly talented team who prides itself on working closely on all stages of exceptionally designed spaces, offering the highest quality of service throughout.
- Reporting to the directors to assist with the expansion of stores globally
- Accountable for meeting deadlines on design and opening of new retail stores, globally, across the full design process – with a flair for concept and designs of creative projects
- Working within a team on technical packages for high-end retail stores, from 300sqm to 3000sqm
- Working alongside the Global Director, providing project timelines and attending initial meetings with new clients, providing information and drawings for the presentations
- To deliver work to the highest level of professional competency and industry standards
- Building and managing new and existing client relationships and meetings
- Ensure project work is of a consistently high standard
- At least 5+ years’ professional qualified Architectural experience (ARB / RIBA / DPLG)
- Technical (detail) knowledge through to the practicalities of the construction stage
- Must have experience in luxury retail or hospitality projects
- Languages would be a bonus, but French is not essential
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Adobe Cs and Microsoft Office. Experience in Rhinoceros is a bonus
- A good design eye, and a well-presented portfolio, including hand drawings
- Ability to interface with clients, interpreting their requirements and translating these into the technical aspects of schemes
- Must have excellent communication skills
About the Company:
- Award-winning bespoke projects
- A worldwide presence with an extremely high caliber of clientele
- Competitive salary and pension rates, including an annual bonus scheme and profit share
- Vibrant co-working central Paris-based studio
- A brilliant holiday allowance, typically 6 weeks per annum
- Extremely talented team with a highly creative environment
- Opportunity to join a growing standout luxury design label
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting role with a global fashion brand then please apply below
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work relevant to this Luxury Retail Architect opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.