Join a top AJ100 practice as an Architects/Part II Architectural Assistants. Work on multiple exciting UK and International Airport projects
Architects/Part II Architectural Assistant
Exciting Airport Projects in the UK and Internationally
6 Month Contract
Salary Guide: £20 – £30 per hour
A top AJ100 practice is looking for Architects/Part II Architectural Assistants to join the team to work on multiple exciting Airport projects in UK and Internationally.
This will begin as a contract role, either paid per hour, or on PAYE for a fixed term 3-month contract and rolling structure with the potential to go permanent.
You must be totally proficient in Revit and ready to jump straight in, previous experience in aviation is highly-desired, or failing that, a similar sector (for example data centers, transport, labs) and excellent technical ability.
Initially, you will be working from home with a phased flexible return to the office ideally with an immediate start and all equipment will be provided. This is a good opportunity to have a well-respected and award-winning practice on your CV with the option of turning it into a good and long-term career move.
Skills and characteristics required:
- Proven technical experience within aviation (or related) projects in Revit
- Experience working in a team on a new project taking it through the RIBA stages and managing tight deadlines, juggling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good design sensitivity and understanding of structural and technical details
- Experience in coordination of multi-disciplinary teams and integration of architectural and structural works
Advanced Software skills required:
- Revit required
- Rhinoceros and Grasshopper desired
- Bonus if you can use MicroStation and AECOsim Building designer, so please highlight this in your application
- Great technical detailing capability
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this exciting Architects/Part II Architectural Assistants then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Airport project focused opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.