An international and award-winning AJ100 seeks highly skilled and creative Architects and Project Architects to join their dynamic London team
Architects or Project Architects
Exciting large-scale commercial UK based developments
International Award-winning AJ100 London Practice
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £45,000
An international and top award-winning AJ100 practice is seeking highly skilled as well as creative Architects/Project Architects to join their dynamic London team. The studio works on a range of projects all over the world. They also have an impressive portfolio of renowned schemes and you will be assisting with an exciting large-scale commercial UK-based development.
You must be a proficient Revit user with 2-5 years of experience in a similar role, a problem solver with innovative flair as well as a beautifully presented portfolio showcasing previous commercial work.
- Must have good knowledge of Revit
- Possess excellent design ability as well as technical knowledge
- Commercially aware, mature, responsible, and also reliable
- Must have experience guiding a team
- Wants to take on and drive projects forward with little day to day ‘hands-on’ guidance
- Ability to detail and independently produce architectural packages for Tender / Construction
- Good knowledge of UK building regulations
- Experience in delivering projects through all work stages
- Expertise in facades and cladding is also essential
This is an opportunity to develop your career in a well-established, fast-paced, and expanding architectural firm, with the reward of working on prestigious projects across all work stages. You will be in a great workplace with a friendly and dynamic team, benefits include a competitive salary, 22 days holiday (plus 3 additional days at Christmas), other flexible benefits, plus subscription to ARB and membership of RIBA.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this exciting Architects/Project Architects then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this large-scale commercial UK-based developments opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.