A design-led small and friendly practice seeks an architectural assistant, with 2+ years post qualification. Large-scale Residential Projects
Design-led Large-scale Residential Projects
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £35,000
A design-focused small and friendly Architects practice is seeking an architectural assistant, with a minimum of two years post qualification, and residential delivery experience to join its team in central London. The chosen candidate will work on fantastic design-led large-scale residential projects.
Candidates must have :
- UK experience delivering residential and/or housing projects, through all RIBA stages from detail design to completion.
- The initial focus for this role will be residential planning submissions, so please focus on early RIBA stages in your portfolio samples.
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong technical and design skills.
- Knowledge of Revit
- Familiar with UK regulations and residential planning stages
- Good spoken and written English
The practice in return offers a competitive salary, with a super friendly family feel and with room to grow working across multiple projects.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Architectural Assistant role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Large-scale Residential Projects role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take advantage of our great referral scheme.