A young but well-established practice in Central London is looking for a highly talented Architectural Assistant, Part II, or Technician, to join their growing award-winning practice.
Experienced Architectural Assistant or Junior Technician to join cutting edge award-winning practice
Salary Guide: £32,000 – £45,000
Summary of Experienced Architectural Assistant or Junior Technician Role
A young but well-established practice in Central London is looking for a highly talented Architectural Assistant or Junior Technician, to join their growing award-winning practice. The ideal candidate will have excellent design skills and construction knowledge, with ideally a strong focus on sustainable design. The work will be on design-focused UK mixed-sector projects in ArchiCAD, within a small sustainability-led practice, with hybrid working.
Experienced Architectural Assistant or Junior Technician Role Key Requirements
- Minimum 2 years UK experience in practice
- For this team, also full proficiency using ArchiCAD in practice would be required
- Experience across all RIBA Work Stages, and be comfortable leading on-site, the initial project to join on is currently at stage 4, so focus portfolio samples there to begin with
- Able to enthusiastically and clearly communicate to internal team and collaborators
- A portfolio that demonstrates enthusiasm for furthering your knowledge, and focused on housing and mixed-use small to mid-size developments
- Enjoy working both in a team environment and independently, taking ownership of the tasks
- High standard of visual communication and presenting ideas
- Have an interest in technical detailing and materiality
- Have an interest in sustainable design and learning more about this in practice
About the Practice for this Experienced Architectural Assistant or Junior Technician Role
- Lovely studio based in Central London, a perfectly connected location with underground and overground links
- Offers hybrid working, working from home supported for two days a week, potentially more for self-sufficient staff down the line
- Excellent opportunity to grow and develop within a small successful practice
- A friendly studio with a fun environment and good work/life balance, with social events and CPD days out
This is a brilliant chance to join an award-winning architecture practice & sustainability team that specialises in residential, housing and mixed-use developments for public and private sector clients in urban and suburban settings, through design & insight-led place-making.
One last thing
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Architectural Assistant / Technician role then please apply below.
Please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this small sustainability-led practice. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take advantage of our great referral scheme.