We are currently seeking an experienced Architectural Assistant Part 2 with a passion for retail design to join our client's team in West London.
Architectural Assistant Part 2 with a Passion for Retail Design
Permanent, Full Time
Salary Guide: £28,000 – £35,000
We are currently seeking an experienced Architectural Assistant Part 2 with a passion for retail design to join our client’s team in West London.
As an Architectural Assistant Part 2, you will be involved in creating innovative designs for a range of retail, mixed-use, shop, and restaurant projects both internationally and domestically. You will be a key member of the team, contributing to concept design, presentations, and liaising with clients. The successful candidate will have experience working with Revit and a creative flair, with a proactive and fun approach to work.
- Contributing to the design of retail, mixed-use, shop, and restaurant projects
- Creating concept designs and presentations
- Working collaboratively with other team members, clients, and stakeholders
- Ensuring project timelines are met and within budget
- Adhering to project quality and design standards
Skills and Qualifications:
- The successful candidate should possess a Part 2 Architectural qualification and have previous experience in retail design
- Proficient in using Revit software. -A creative and design-led approach
- Proactive and fun personality with an eye for detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
About the company:
Our client is a forward-thinking architecture and design firm that promotes a healthy work-life balance. They offer on-site yoga and mindfulness classes, a yearly holiday, a pension scheme, and even an on-site bar! Join a cool and innovative team that values its employees’ well-being and creativity.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Architectural Assistant Part 2 then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.