We are currently seeking an experienced Architectural Assistant Part 2 with a passion for retail design to join our client's team in West London.
Architectural Assistant Part 2 with a Passion for Retail Design
Permanent, Full Time
Salary Guide: £28,000 – £35,000
We are currently seeking an experienced Architectural Assistant Part 2 with a passion for retail design to join our client’s team in West London.
As an Architectural Assistant Part 2, you will be involved in creating innovative designs for a range of retail, mixed-use, shop, and restaurant projects both internationally and domestically. You will be a key member of the team, contributing to concept design, presentations, and liaising with clients. The successful candidate will have experience working with Revit and a creative flair, with a proactive and fun approach to work.
- Contributing to the design of retail, mixed-use, shop, and restaurant projects
- Creating concept designs and presentations
- Working collaboratively with other team members, clients, and stakeholders
- Ensuring project timelines are met and within budget
- Adhering to project quality and design standards
Skills and Qualifications:
- The successful candidate should possess a Part 2 Architectural qualification and have previous experience in retail design
- Proficient in using Revit software. -A creative and design-led approach
- Proactive and fun personality with an eye for detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
About the company:
Our client is a forward-thinking architecture and design firm that promotes a healthy work-life balance. They offer on-site yoga and mindfulness classes, a yearly holiday, a pension scheme, and even an on-site bar! Join a cool and innovative team that values its employees’ well-being and creativity.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Architectural Assistant Part 2 then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take advantage of our great referral scheme.