Architectural Assistant Recruitment Consultancy to find good jobs for talented Architects!
Architectural Assistant Recruitment Consultant
WORK FOR US 🙂
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £65,000
Haus careers are seeking an Architectural Assistant Recruitment Consultant to help us find great Architects in London jobs.
No recruitment experience is necessary but helpful. As an Architectural Assistant Recruitment Consultant, you will have an opportunity to connect the best Architects with the best firms in London. Ideally, you will have experience in Architecture. Being an ambitious, driven, tenacious, charming, friendly, open, hardworking individual and believe hard work should be rewarded we feel.
This role is to join a great team with drive, ambition, honesty and who are design specialists in their field. As an Architectural Assistant Recruitment Consultant, you will help designers find their dream roles. An opportunity for outgoing, driven and fun individuals to become experts in their field and get a reward for their hard work. Great communication skills needed.
Job Requirements for Architectural Assistant Recruitment Consultant
- Design experience or from architecture
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sales and negotiation skills.
- A goal-orientated approach to work
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- Problem-solving ability
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ambition and the determination to succeed
- A smile and a sense of humor
The HΔUS team
HΔUS Careers is a professional recruitment agency made up of ex-industry design professionals. This means all have Architecture, Interior Design, and Landscape Architecture backgrounds. We care about design and specialise in finding talented designers and support staff for design firms.
Working as an Architectural Assistant Recruitment Consultant job
The role is fast-paced and will also give you the chance to earn uncapped earnings. Working with renowned firms and designers, working to match them together. Additionally, you will enjoy finding opportunities and creating a community of people you can help find work.
The expected earnings for the first year at unlimited; but you should pass £30,000 in the first year and 38,000 the next year if you hit targets.
Upon starting with HAUS, you will have a dedicated mentor and full training. Your mentor will work with you to take you through the journey from New Starter to Senior Management
We believe in a work-life balance and have flexible work hours as we want you to be happy while you work!
Perks of Working with HΔUS
- A career using your design/creative knowledge to be rewarded
- Full training is provided, so no experience in recruitment is necessary
- Fresh fruit in the office
- Duvet Day
- Days out and social evenings
- A great team to work with
- Opportunity to progress in the company
- Great financial rewards (the potential to earn as much as your director)
- End of Quarter social events, and
- End of Month lunches
- End of year bonuses for top billers
Please submit your CV to email@example.com or give us a call on 020 3800 1454