A design-led medium sized studio based in West London are looking for an experienced Architectural Assistant with a particular focus on high-end and prime residential projects to join their award-winning practice.
Architectural Assistant required to Work on High-end London Residential Projects
Permanent, Full Time
Salary Guide: £28,000 – £34,000
A design-led medium sized studio based in West London are looking for an experienced Architectural Assistant with a particular focus on high-end and prime residential projects to join their award-winning practice. This is a great opportunity to join an established team of experienced architects and designers in prime high-end residential and commercial sectors with the potential to progress and grow within a studio that is expanding, going from strength to strength with a strong reputation.
- The successful person will report on a day-to-day basis to their Project Lead and work closely within the team to complete drawings and packages for their award winning projects
- This is a practice where they encourage growth so you will be guided and mentored by senior staff, so in time you can work your way up and take more responsibility on aspects of the projects
- At least 2 years post Part-II experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, so can present well, and ideally grow to be client-facing and present to externally and internally
- Creative individual with strong design flair,
- Ability to work across multiple projects and effectively manage your time
- Proficient in Microstation, and hold good working knowledge of Adobe packages, Sketchup and Photoshop (training in Microstation can be given, but if already a strong user please highlight this in your application)
- Willing to work as part of a team in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Keen, committed, and enthusiastic, with a passion for design
- Experience across all RIBA work stages
- High-end residential experience and beautifully produced portfolio, experience with commercial and housing too is desirable
About the company:
In return, a strong salary and package is offered within a great design studio with potential career growth and mentorship on offer with generous benefits. Benefits include annual office weekends away, CPD training, cycle to work scheme, life insurance to name a few
One Last Thing…
If you are a motivated and experienced Part ii Architectural Assistant with a passion for design focused high end residential projects, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity, as interviews are happening imminently.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.