Fantastic opportunity for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join an award-winning design-led practice based in North West London.
Part II Architectural Assistant
High-end residential, hospitality & public realm
Must be at least 3+ years post qualification
Salary Guide: £27,000 – £35,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part II Architectural Assistant with at least 3 years of experience to join an award-winning design-led practice based in North West London.
This well-established practice is looking for someone to join and hit the ground running, with excellent design skills and experience working on design-led high-end residential, commercial, hospitality, and public realm projects in London.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Working level of AutoCAD and Rhino which is essential, with a well-presented portfolio that showcases their technical skills.
- Proficiency in Revit would be desirable, so please highlight this in your application if relevant.
- At least 2-3 years of experience working on high-quality residential and commercial projects across all RIBA stages.
- Knowledge of current UK building regulations and standards and planning application packages would be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A proactive attitude and ability to manage their own time.
- Be a practical and strategic thinker who is self-motivated and driven in their goals and career.
This is a brilliant chance to join an award-winning practice that specialises in high-quality design. The practice regularly features in all the best architectural magazines, with design at the forefront of their range of projects.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Part II Architectural Assistant role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this high-end residential, hospitality & public realm role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.