Seeking an experienced Architectural Designer for design-focused residential projects in London. Join a friendly team with room for growth. Apply now!
Architectural Designer for London Design Focused Residential Projects
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £40,000
A high end private residential Architect practice is seeking an Architectural Designer to join their team. Ideally they are looking for an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant, or equivalent, with a focus on stages 0-4 high-end residential projects in the UK. This person will have a good level of experience with UK planning procedures. This person will have a passion for Architecture, at a human scale, and hold a beautiful graphical portfolio to reflect their work.
The right person must have:
- Great ArchiCAD knowledge, and strong experience with 3D software
- At least 2 years UK experience, on private residential
- Eligibility to work in the UK and fluent written and spoken English
- Be very technical and focused on RIBA stages 0-4
- Good understanding and applied knowledge of sustainable design
- Ability to produce high quality 3D visualisations
- Knowledge of UK planning procedures and regulations
- Strong time management and multi- tasking skills, with the ability to priorities and meet tight deadlines
A bonus would be:
- Experience in interior design, FF&E would be advantageous
- Good understanding and basic applied knowledge of sustainable design
- A keen interest in current and emerging technical and sustainable solutions and products would be a benefit
In return a great salary is offered, within a small friendly practice with room to grow in a refreshing non hierarchical team, to work on some great award winning design led residential projects in London.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this Architectural Designer role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role, specifically ArchiCAD private residential samples. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.