Architectural Revit Technician for short or long-term contract working on medical Projects in London for award winning AJ100 Studio
Architectural Revit Technician
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £40,000 (pro-rata)
If you are an architectural Revit technician looking for either short- or long-term contracts working on medical projects in London – get in touch. You will be involved in completing technical/construction packages for major studio projects and completing to project deadlines. Passion for technical detailing in Revit is essential.
- Delivery of technical and construction packages at RIBA
- Medical, hospitals, or healthcare ideally experience
stages 3-5 and management of the program
- Support the creation of Revit content and family creation
- Help to implement, oversee and monitor practice
- Revit standards across the office
- Help implement practice standards across all projects
- Technical support and bringing technical solutions in line with the original design intent
- Assist team in completing all project deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and a good understanding of construction/technical packages
- Proficiency in Revit is essential with a portfolio demonstrating Revit technical detailing.
- Knowledge of current UK Building Regs & British Standards – BIM project experience is desirable but not essential.
- Direct experience working in RIBA stages 3-6
- Experience in the delivery of technical detailing packages
- NBC creates of Specification writing experience
- Excellent technical detailing skills and construction understanding
- The on-site experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team independently.
- An award-winning, AJ100 practice in leafy South West London is seeking passionate, enthusiastic Senior and recently qualified part III Architects.
About the studio
The practice is located in a brand new studio, complete with workshops, a bar, locker facilities, and fresh coffee on tap! The studio is young, lively, and breaking new ground in the high-density housing sector. Live/ work balance is encouraged – computers off at 4 pm on a Friday for beer and prosecco downstairs before the weekend!
Typically employees are promoted within 2 years – this is perhaps one of the most supportive practices I have worked with personally in London.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Architectural Revit Technician then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this exciting Medical Project opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.