Fantastic opportunity for a strong ArchiCAD Architectural Technician to work on beautiful residential projects with a cool East London team!
Architectural Technician with strong ArchiCAD proficiency
High-end Private Residential Practice
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £42,000
A friendly, leading Architecture high-end private residential firm based in East London are seeking a talented Architectural technician with ArchiCAD, London. This fantastic technical opportunity would suit a fun technician who wants to work on beautiful residential with a cool team.
- Ideally a degree or relevant in CIAT or Architecture or technology
- Must have a great use of ArchiCAD
- Experience working in Architecture for over 2 years
- A good sense of humour and enjoy working in a collaborative team
Skills necessary and primary duties will include:
- Production of tender and construction packages: drawings, schedules and specifications.
- Coordinating inputs from external consultants
- Assisting Architects with managing tender processes: producing and issuing documentation and tender analysis (in collaboration with a Quantity Surveyor).
- Assisting our Technical Architects with responding to RFI’s & producing site related documentation.
- Support our Architects and Project Directors with Contract administration tasks such as Issuing all related instructions, documentation, and certificates.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience working on medium to high-end residential projects for end users.
- Outstanding technical design and detailing skills with the ability to articulate high-quality and detailed schemes, thinking and working directly within a 3D BIM environment.
- Substantial experience in delivering tender and construction packages.
- Excellent and current knowledge of UK Building regulations.
- Experience and understanding of BIM concepts, workflows and collaboration.
- Excellent ArchiCAD skills and a clear understanding of its operation and outputs.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with other team members, clients, consultants and contractors.
About the company:
- Friendly cool close knit team
- Great office space and light filled environment
- Amazing projects to work on!
- Amazing employee package with 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Yoga in the office
- Healthcare and dental cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual bonus
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this, Architectural Technician role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this technical ArchiCAD focused role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.