A small and friendly practice in South London is looking for a talented architectural technologist or a qualified technician to join its small but growing team.
For a small and friendly practice working on beautiful residential projects
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £50,000
A small and friendly practice in South London is looking for a talented architectural technologist or a qualified technician to join its small but growing team. You will be required to work on design led residential projects in South and West London. Technicians who apply must have a minimum of three years of experience, have plenty of onsite experience and be keen on getting their hands dirty.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Degree educated in Architecture or Architecture Technology
- Proficient in Revit and have some experience with Sketchup and Adobe CS
- Able to demonstrate good technical knowledge, working from planning to onsite, RIBA stages 0-4.
- Happy working within a small team
- Experienced running high-end residential projects in the London market
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and be comfortable liaising with clients and contractors alike
In return the salary and package will reflect the candidate’s experience, and there is strong potential to grow and make your mark within this wonderful team.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this Architectural Technologist Small Practice role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150.