Seeking a talented Architectural Technologist for a London Architectural practice. Private + commercial clients. Residential and hospitality.
High End Residential Vectorworks
Vectorworks or AutoCAD proficiency
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £45,000 (negotiable based on experience)
We are seeking a talented Architectural Technologist for a beautiful Architectural practice based in Central London. This studio provides high-quality architectural services for private and commercial clients across a number of sectors; particularly with a focus on residential and hospitality.
About the candidate:
They are looking to expand their team to work on several exceptional, high-quality require an Architectural Technologist with CIAT accredited qualifications. Candidates must be CIAT qualified with a minimum of three years post-qualification experience.
The successful candidate will be fully engaged in most aspects of the project as part of a team, gaining valuable experience across all project stages, with a focus on RIBA Stages 4 and 5, including design development and technical design, coordination with the consultant team, preparation of Building Regulations documentation, tender information and construction documentation (NBS and drawings), review of shop drawings, and site inspections.
- Vectorworks or AutoCAD.
- Proven experience in detailed and technical design and the delivery of tender packages and construction documentation, including drawings and specifications (NBS preferred)
- Coordination of design with the consultant team
- Site experience
- Possess a good working knowledge of the current UK Building Regulations and Approved Documents
- Have a clear understanding of best practice detailing and specification of building materials, products, and workmanship
- Experience in residential and/or hospitality sectors
- Excellent communication skills including written and spoken English
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Architectural Technologists role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this High End Residential Vectorworks role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.