An AJ100 practice is looking to recruit a talented and creative Architectural Technologist with BIM Experience to work on residential and hotel projects.
Architectural Technologist with BIM Experience
For a leading employee-owned AJ100 Practice
Permanent, Full Time
Salary Guide: £38,000 – £45,000
A fantastic employee-owned AJ100 practice is looking to recruit a talented and creative Architectural Technologist with BIM Experience, who has a strong ‘design eye’ to work on residential and hotel projects with a focus on high quality / bespoke design in central London. They are based in a great location, in old converted building close to over ground and tube lines.
Job description and key requirements:
- Must have a degree in Architecture or Architecture Technology
- Minimum – 3-5 years’ UK experience
- Advanced knowledge and skills of Revit software
- Strong design ability including detail / technical design and delivery
- Excellent graphic skills for pulling together presentations
- Good knowledge of UK regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a team player
- Experienced through RIBA stages 3 and 4
- You will need to have the ability to produce detailed technical drawings and to use Revit and be familiar with using and curating NBS Specification writing
- Knowledge of UK Building Regulations
About the company:
- Great studio environment with a very friendly atmosphere to work in
- Strong employee package with 23 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Profit share bonus payment
- Healthcare and dental cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this excellent Architectural Technologist with BIM expereince role then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this AJ100 practice opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.