A fantastic employee-owned AJ100 Practice is looking to recruit a talented, creative BIM experienced architectural technologist with a strong ‘design eye’.
With BIM Experience for AJ100 Practice
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £45,000
A fantastic employee-owned AJ100 Practice is looking to recruit a talented, creative BIM experienced architectural technologist with a strong ‘design eye’ to work on residential and hotel projects with a focus on high quality bespoke design in Waterloo, London. The projects they work on are wide ranging, including mews properties, apartments and penthouses to large apartment buildings and mixed-use schemes from £1m – 40m in construction value.
- Must have a degree in Architecture or Architecture Technology
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ UK experience
- Advanced knowledge and skills with Revit software
- strong design ability including detail / technical design and delivery
- confident in both client facing and contractor facing roles
- You will need to have the ability to produce detailed technical drawings using Revit
- Be familiar with using and curating NBS Specification writing
- Knowledge of UK Building Regulations
About the Company:
- Great studio environment with a very friendly atmosphere to work in
- Core office hours policy offers flexibility
- Amazing employee package with 23 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Profit share bonus payment
- Healthcare and dental cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual bonus
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this Architectural Technologist with BIM experience AJ100 role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.