Seeking an Architecture and Interior Design Resourcer who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment to join a creative practice in London
Job title: Architecture and Interior Design Resourcer
Salary Guide: £20k-£22k (plus £4k-£8k commission)
We are looking for a driven and ambitious Architecture and Interior Design Resourcer with sales experience to join our creative and friendly team near Southbank, London.
You will be a forward-thinking and collaborative person; that will be able to work in a noisy office but become part of the team. Your efficient and organized persona; will be used daily, in multiple facets of the role.
A large percentage of your role will be sourcing and selecting candidates and networking and advertising to potential candidates. Despite a noisy office; you will be able to work quietly and autonomously, but be open to asking for help where needed.
Your main role as a resource will be:
- Sourcing and selecting candidates
- Networking and advertising to potential candidates
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Negotiate contracts and new starter packs
- Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics ect.
The successful person will report on a day-to-day basis to the Senior Consultant and the Director and work closely with outside consultants and clients.
- Enjoys searching, looking and hunting
- Ideally knowledge of Architecture or Interior Design recruitment
- Experience in resourcing is an advantage but not essential
- You will be an excellent communicator, client facing and will be flexible as the role will require some travels.
- You will be able to deliver compelling and accurate data, deal with clients and contractors, prepare consultancy agreements, monitoring the development of the project, bring new technical methods and solutions.
- Following a day to day structure, but not getting upset if something changes the daily set up.
- Prior experience using a CRM
- Experience with Adobe
- Ability to take basic instructions and turn them into something extraordinary
- Sound communication in written and verbal circumstances
- Remaining calm in stressful situations
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
- Have the ability to prioritise
- Have good IT skills
- Be able to work to deadlines
- This role would be for someone legally eligible to work in the UK
Benefits of working for this Practice:
The friendly team are always seeking ambitious and detail-orientated individuals; who take pride in the work to join their team.
- Surprise days out and social evenings
- Monthly recognition to our hard working team
- Duvet day
- Full training
- A great team to work with
- Fruit in the office
- End of Quarter social events
- Group lunches on Frid-yays
If the role is of interest to you, send us your CV, and give us a call on 02038001454
If you’re interested in this Architecture and Interior Design Resourcer, Organised Individual, Generous Benefits role, send us your CV! Or if you know someone who would be great refer them to us and find out how you can benefit below!