A London Landscape and Urban specialised practice are looking for an assistant landscape architect to join their friendly growing team.
Exceptional Assistant Landscape Architect
Commercial, education, public realm, care, detailed housing schemes to renewable energy sectors
London Landscape and Urban Focused Practice
Salary Guide: £25,000 – £35,000
A London Landscape and Urban specialised practice are looking for an assistant landscape architect (minimum of two years of experience) to join their friendly growing team.
This award-winning practice is made up of a diverse team, offering a friendly working environment and a supportive team. They have a focus on research and context-driven projects with sustainable solutions, working across projects in various sectors from commercial, education, public realm, care, and detailed housing schemes to renewable energy projects.
The right candidate should have:
- PGDip in landscape architecture (or equivalent) and at least two years of experience.
- Energy and enthusiasm,
- Strong technical, drafting, and graphic skills and an
- Ability to work efficiently and independently, under guidance, as well as being part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills to enable effective working with multidisciplinary external and in-house teams
- experience with LVIA’s.
- An understanding and experience of all RIBA project stages.
- Strong IT skills, with proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Some experience of Vectorworks and/or Revit at BIM Level 2.
The position will be based from their London office, with chances that may come up which require involvement in projects further out of London, still UK based, and working with other teams and potential travel opportunities could come up.
If you hold these, to highlight in your application are:
- Experience in GIS.
- Digital rendering skills.
- Experience in the delivery of high-quality projects on site.
- Knowledge of and experience in LVIA.
In return, there is a good salary to match experience and the overall package. Plus the position is an excellent chance for someone looking to progress their career in landscape architecture, with opportunities for advancement. The role will lead to involvement in a range of projects from planning, design, and implementation process.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Assistant Landscape Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Landscape and Urban focused opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.