Exciting chance for a talented Associate Architect to work remotely for a Saudi practice, with the opportunity for travel to the Middle East.
Talented Associate Architect for Saudi Practice, based in London with Travel to the ME
Salary Guide: £65,000 – £80,000
Summary of Associate Architect Role
We are currently searching for a creative and experienced professional candidate for an Associate with a Saudi Practice. This remote position, based in London with travel opportunities to the Middle East, offers an exciting chance to contribute to the growth and success of renowned clients in the residential, commercial, retail, and mixed-use sectors.
Key Associate Architect Responsibilities
- Global Project Expertise: Bring valuable experience from overseas projects, demonstrating a profound understanding of the intricacies involved in international developments.
- Top-Tier Firm Background: Showcase your expertise gained from working with top international firms on world-renowned projects, contributing to your ability to bring innovation and excellence to our clients.
- Team Leadership: Demonstrate leadership capabilities by showcasing the ability to set up and lead a high-performing team in our London office, fostering collaboration and driving success.
- Client Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong client relationships, ensuring client satisfaction and contributing to the growth of our portfolio in the Middle East.
Skills and Qualifications for this Associate Architect Role
- Overseas Experience: A proven track record of successfully working on international projects, showcasing adaptability and a deep understanding of global market trends.
- Top International Firms: Previous experience working with renowned international firms, bringing a wealth of knowledge and expertise to enhance our clients’ projects.
- Technical Proficiency: Proficient in Rhino and Revit software, demonstrating the ability to leverage these tools to deliver innovative and high-quality designs.
- Team Leadership Skills: Experience in setting up and leading teams, showcasing strong leadership qualities and the ability to drive results.
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to think strategically and contribute to the development and execution of business plans, ensuring the success of our Saudi Practice.
- Excellent Communication: Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively engage with clients, team members, and stakeholders.
One last thing:
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this exciting Associate Architect role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role, specifically Revit samples. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.