An award-winning AJ Practice is seeking an Associate Architect to join their team to work across Housing and Commercial projects.
Associate Architect for Large Award winning London practice
Salary Guide: £55,000 – £65,000 (plus package)
An award winnig AJ practice is seeking an Associate ARB Architect to step in at this senior position, to assist the growing team and work on some newly one projects.
Working across large scale Housing, Commercial, and Mixed Use sectors the successful candidate will join a collaborative environment where leadership skills, comprehensive experience across all RIBA stages, and proficiency in working with Revit are highly valued.
- Lead and manage projects across various sectors, running the day to day element of projects, ensuring timely and high-quality deliverables.
- Collaborate effectively with clients, design teams, and other stakeholders to understand project requirements and provide innovative architectural solutions.
- Utilise your leadership skills to guide and mentor junior team members, fostering a supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Take responsibility for all aspects of project management, including design development, construction documentation, and contract administration, to establish proects budgets, schedules and work plans
- Utilise your in-depth knowledge of Revit to create accurate and well-coordinated architectural drawings and models.
- Conduct site visits and liaise with contractors and suppliers to ensure adherence to design intent and specifications.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices, contributing to the continuous improvement of the team’s design processes and guide in fim-wide review meetings to make meaningful contributios and advance the practice and your teams.
Skills and qualifications:
- ARB Registered Architect with circa 10 years’ experience in practice
- Proven experience across all RIBA stages, demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of the architectural design process.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire team members to achieve project objectives.
- Proficiency in using Revit for architectural design, with a solid understanding of BIM principles and best practices.
- Understanding and some proficieny in Rhino, parametirc and rending software would also be advantageous, so please highhlight in your application for this unique position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, enabling effective collaboration with clients, colleagues, and other stakeholders. In order to attend and present in design meetings.
- Sound knowledge of relevant building codes, regulations, and standards.
- A proactive and self-motivated approach, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this exciting Associate Design focused and leader Architect role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role, specifically Revit samples on large scale tower housing and mixed use projects.
In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.