A North London Architectural Practice is looking for an Associate Architect to lead a small High-End Residential team.
Associate Architect to lead Small Team, Wonderful High-End Residential
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £60,000
A North London based Architects practice, set up as a sister company to a large developers are looking for an Associate or experienced Project Architect to join their small loyal team at Associate level. This position will be integral to the team, to be client facing and manage projects from conception to competition and ensure they are delivered to a high standard, on time, and within budget
The team are interviewing immediately, but with a start date for April, so please have this in mind when applying.
- Manage the construction process on-site, ensuring quality standards are met, and projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Work with contractors and sub-contractors to ensure compliance with drawings and specifications.
- Monitor and report on project progress, including cost control and schedule management.
- Liaise with the client and contractors to provide regular project updates.
- Manage and motivate the small team of architects and other construction professionals.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience working on similar high end projects, ideally London residential or hospitality through all RIBA stage
- Strong project and budget management skills, including contract administration experience
- Experience with residential, commercial, or hospitality developments
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to liaise effectively with clients, contractors, and other stakeholders
- Knowledge of relevant building codes, regulations, and standards
- Proficiency in Revit preferred but not essential
- All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
More about the company:
- Until the project is on site, this will be working from home and within their central London office, and then shall be on site predominately with some WFH.
- A great London practice, surrounded by cool and quirky bars and restaurants
- International awarded practice holder
- Structured career progression in place to help you achieve your goals and career development
- Huge variety of clients and exciting projects
Comprehensive benefits package, with a range of appealing perks and benefits
The role offers a competitive salary, a supportive and collaborative work environment, and the opportunity to be involved in the design, management and monitoring of exciting projects.
The role will initially be based in their lovely North London office full time, but after induction and getting to know the team there will be the opportunity for some WFH down the line.
If you have the required skills and experience, please submit your CV and portfolio for consideration.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this excellent Associate Architect position to work on high end residential London projects then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below..
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.