HAUS Careers is currently headhunting for an Associate Landscape Architect on behalf of a well-established, multi-disciplinary team based in North London.
Associate Landscape Architect to Join Lovely North London Team
Permanent, Full Time
Salary Guide: £58,000 – £65,000
HAUS Careers is currently headhunting for an Associate Landscape Architect on behalf of a well-established, multi-disciplinary team based in North London. The firm has a strong reputation in the industry and operates across a diverse range of sectors, including public realm, residential, educational, and public sector projects.
- Delivering landscape projects from inception to completion
- Working closely with clients, architects, and engineers to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Managing own time and workload effectively
- Maintaining accurate project records and reporting progress to senior management
Skills and qualifications:
- A degree in Landscape Architecture or a related field
- Experience of working on a range of landscape projects, including public realm, residential, educational, and public sector
- Expert witness experience and landscape assessment skills
- Knowledge and experience of working on AONB and green belt projects.
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
- The right to live and work in the UK
About the firm:
- Hybrid working model
- Extra day off on your birthday
- 2 days paid leave for charity work
- Individual budget to spend on developing your skillset
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this exciting Associate Landscape Architect post; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.