An award-winning international design and interior architecture studio, renowned for creating exceptional interiors both private and commercial clients is looking for an Associate / Lead Interior Architect.
Associate / Lead Interior Architect – Luxury Residential, Hospitality and Bespoke Interiors
Salary Guide: £65,000 – £80,000
An award-winning international design and interior architecture studio, renowned for creating exceptional interiors both private and commercial clients is looking for an Associate / Lead Interior Architect. With a portfolio covering high-end residential, hospitality, private jets, and yachts across the worlds most exclusive locations, for high net-worth and celebrity clients.
This role will suite someone with a strong technical understanding of interior architecture and proven ability to lead on luxury projects. With a high level of attention to detail and passion for producing the ultimate in luxury design finishes.
- Independently and when leading a team produce full drawing packs, including plans and detail design drawings in coordination with guidelines.
- Assisting in analysing design objectives in accordance with clients’ needs.
- Producing hand sketches, drawings, schedules.
- Creating and overseeing a team on room layouts; Kitchens, bathrooms, small power plan, lighting, RCP, floor finish plans and elevations.
- To provide design, technical and administrative support to the rest of the design team.
- Providing support in creating sourcing materials and CAD plans.
- Proactively approach problems and be solutions focused.
- Be an inspirational team leader to help to the team succeed in hitting deadlines and produce high quality work.
- Hold a recognized Architecture, Interior Architecture, or relevant Qualification.
- 8+ years post-graduation experience.
- A sound knowledge of UK building Regulations.
- A strong knowledge of joinery construction and design.
- Excellent knowledge of finishes and material applications.
- A strong knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign also very beneficial.
About the company:
- An international studio with headquarters in London and offices in Asia, USA, and Australia.
- Highly talented team of around 50 people working collaboratively to deliver exceptional results.
- Opportunity to work on projects based in London as well as all over the globe.
- Opportunities to join an established company that provides room to grow and strong career development.
One more thing…
If you are a talented Associate / Lead Interior Architect, and you are looking for an exciting new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.