Award-winning Architecture and Interiors practice seeks a talented Associate or Senior Architect for high-end residential projects.
Associate or Senior Architect
High-end Residential Projects
Established and award-winning Architecture and Interiors practice
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £60,000
An established and award-winning Architecture and Interiors practice based in Southwest London, with a view of the Thames, is seeking to hire a talented Associate or Senior Architect for high-end residential projects.
About the role:
You will be working closely with the Head of Creative design, taking full responsibility for designing new houses and extensions, to period properties primarily based around the South-West London area.
In addition, you will deal with the client directly throughout the briefing process, design, and pre-planning stages, liaising with cost consultants, internal, and external professionals. Your role will be preparing drawings, plans, and documents for feasibility studies, pre/planning applications, and obtaining relevant research and permissions.
- Demonstrate experience in high end residential new build houses and period refurbishment projects preferably in the South-West London area
- Excellent design, presentation, and technical ability shown via a beautifully presented portfolio
- A demonstrable track record of running projects from inception to completion across the RIBA stages
- Comprehensive contract documentation and contract administration ability
- High proficiency in Vectorworks, 3D modeling skills Sketchup and 3D rendering skills, In-Design & Photoshop software
- Ability to coordinate and manage external technical staff, consultants, and contractors
- Excellent prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability in the production of detailed drawing packages for construction
- Advanced Knowledge of NBS Specification and UK building regs
- Managed projects on-site successfully to timescale & budget
- Commercially savvy with an understanding of budgets and construction costs
- Positive, outgoing, and approachable communicator, who can lead any client comfortably through the design process and respond effectively to the clients’ briefs
- Thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, who can deal with obstacles and tight deadlines in their stride
- Fluency in English with excellent communication skills, written, verbal and visual
- Right to work in the UK
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and creative office and build a portfolio of award-winning homes while working amongst talented and like-minded peers. A competitive salary based upon experience and a performance-based bonus is offered alongside a variety of exciting projects and the opportunity to grow professionally.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Associate or Senior Architect then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this exciting high-end residential projects opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.