A thriving, commercial design office is seeking an AutoCAD midweight interior designer to join their busy team. Temp to perm and ASAP start
AutoCAD Midweight Interior Designer
Temp to perm and ASAP start
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £35,000
A thriving, full-scope, commercial design office is seeking a mid-weight interior designer to join their busy team on a temp-perm basis to start ASAP.
The candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience with demonstrable experience in delivering workplace / commercial projects. Ideally, you will be able to help manage and quality assure projects on-site, and hit the ground running in this busy and dynamic team. Good knowledge of the UK market and building regulations is imperative.
The Middleweight Interior Design Role – predominantly office-based with the following duties:
- Producing working drawings using AutoCAD
- Producing drawing packages to include layouts, technical drawings & tender packs
- Site surveys
- Concept development, preparing mood boards and concept design presentations
- Researching and selecting materials and finishes, furniture options, and equipment required for projects
- Working in a fast-paced environment to timescales and deadlines with a positive and proactive approach
- Resolving design issues with the client and the build team
The Successful Candidate
- A creative thinker and passionate designer
- Well presented and professional with the ability to interact with various clients and internal/ external contacts
- Fluent knowledge of SketchUp and Layout, with hand sketching ability
- Ability to produce office layouts quickly and accurately
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD
- Strong verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- An independent problem solver, as well as a team player whose main focus, is to execute the task at hand to the highest standard
- Ability to create 3D visuals
- Minimum 3 years of professional and specifically workplace industry experience
- Understanding of design control and design progress supervision
- Previous project management experience
- In-depth knowledge of commercial furniture, fixtures, and finishes suppliers
- Understanding of UK Building Regulations
- Experience in submitting License to Alter and Planning applications
This is a great opportunity to join a successful firm working commercially across London, with a competitive salary offered, a nice friendly team, and various other benefits. This role is a temp to perm with real scope for career progression, do not hesitate to submit your interest and become part of a thriving studio, and add some beautiful and impressive projects to your portfolio.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this AutoCAD Midweight Designer role then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Middleweight Interior Designer opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.