A beautiful and design-led practice seeks an AutoCAD Project Architect to work on bespoke classical residential developments. Central London
AutoCAD Project Architect
Bespoke Classical Residential Projects
Excellent technical ability
Salary Guide: £38,000 – £45,0000
A beautiful and design-lead practice is seeking a strong Project Architect. Join their friendly team to assist in working on bespoke and high-quality residential developments in central London. The right candidate will have good technical ability and 4-5 years in a similar role, ideally with some work examples that include traditional details and conservation aspects within the private residential field. But that is not essential, just a bonus.
Requirements and skills:
- 4-5 years of professional experience with unquestionable detailing skills
- Excellent technical ability with a strong focus on RIBA stages 2-6, proven ability to deliver on-site and good knowledge of UK building regs
- Ability to produce technical packages independently
- Experience and/or interest in classical/traditional styles of architecture
- Good software ability, preferably in ArchiCAD but training will be provided
- Dynamic, ambitious, and passionate individuals who can balance a large workload independently with good interpersonal and communication skills
- A genuine passion for high-quality design and classical architecture
- Hand-sketching ability and a creative flair
Some travel just outside of London will be required but this will be during the workday and all fees will be paid by the studio.
This team has worked on some of the UK’s most notable heritage projects, and all share a passion for conservation and preservation, working predominantly on listed buildings, though in recent years the practice has been taking on more and more new build commissions. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join this group of talented designers and add countless gorgeous designs to your portfolio while growing alongside a renowned studio with wonderful, impassioned, and hard-working peers.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this AutoCAD Project Architect then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this exciting bespoke classical residential project opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.