A fantastic friendly East London based studio is looking for a Bid and Marketing Manager with a clear and consistent approach
Bid and Marketing Manager
Strong editorial and communication skills are a must
A great friendly studio environment
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £55,000
The Bid and Marketing Manager is expected to represent the values and brand of the practice, as well as the voice of the practice externally, with a clear and consistent approach. They will be expected to work closely with the Directors in filtering their vision and messaging into coherent, consistent marketing outputs.
They will also be required to coordinate and edit the input of architectural staff in shaping these outputs.
- Project brochure – Lead the production of brochures showcasing the practice’s work, including a full-project catalog and separate brochures by typology. Edit input from staff.
- Social media – Lead the social media strategy, edit input from staff, and coordinate posting of content from staff. Currently includes LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Website – Lead maintenance and update of the website. Edit input from staff and assist the external consultants in the rebuild of the website.
- Frameworks – Lead the administration of procurement frameworks, current and upcoming. Lead the submissions to apply for frameworks, and coordinate and edit the input of staff and external consultants.
- Events – Liaise with external PR consultants with the material required for PR events.
- Clients – Lead the administration of a key contacts database, and coordinate input from Directors.
- Project images – Lead the production and collation of project and staff images in Open Asset for use in marketing collateral. Coordinate with photographers.
- Experience managing significant marketing projects independently and as part of a team
- Degree in relevant field
- Brilliant editorial and communications skills
- Knowledge of architecture and urban design is also desirable
- The ability to work well under pressure
About the company:
- Great studio environment with a very friendly atmosphere to work in
- This is a brilliant opportunity for someone wanting to progress within marketing for an outstanding architecture practice!
- A supportive, team-working office environment in which all staff is expected to adopt a flexible and collaborative way of working.
- Great projects ranging from city planning to urban and one of the leading in residential design.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, as well as software knowledge, for this Bid and Marketing Manager role then please apply below. Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role.
If you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar communications role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please click below.