Top 25 AJ-100 Architectural practice is looking for a BIM Coordinator to join their team in central London.
BIM Coordinator to Work on UK Airports
Permanent, Full Time
Salary Guide: £50,000 – £55,000
Top 25 AJ-100 Architectural practice are looking for a BIM Coordinator to join their team in central London. Award-winning practice who are one of the biggest names in transport and aviation. Candidate must have strong Revit skills.
BIM experienced is essential as you will need to hit the ground running.
- Must possess Part III qualification.
- Work collaboratively with the team to design and deliver high-quality aviation projects
- Manage the production of technical drawings and documentation using Revit
- Work well in a team but take initiative for own work load
- Knowledge of transport projects would be advantageous – but not essential
- Being the point of call for the BIM team, supporting and growing within the practice
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- The right to live and work in the UK
About the company:
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced leader to join a renowned practice and contribute to the management and success of their London studio. In return, the practice offers a competitive salary, generous package with flexible working hours and regular work from home each week, friendly team, a great central London office and opportunity for long term career development.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this exciting BIM Coordinator to Work on UK Airports role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.