BIM Coordinator role in a leading London practice, managing UK and international projects. Join a tech-savvy, collaborative team.
BIM Coordinator for UK and International Projects – Join a Leading London Practice
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £52,000
If you want to lift your career as BIM coordinator with plenty of room to grow then this is the ideal role for you, design based BIM friendly firm. They are seeking a passionate experienced Revit lover who can match their fun and techy vibe. To work across UK and Interational projects, arcoss varies scale projects.If you are seeking director support and an amazing work life balance then this is the role for you.
The role will involve implementation of Revit across individual projects initially before rolling out though-out the whole office. If you enjoy helping your team and communicating all things BIM, running lunch classes and basically being the ‘go to’ person in the office then this will be the ideal role for you.
The right person should:
- Have a minimum five years experience in a similar position, with good knowledge of BIM Level 2
- Have strong experience in Revit & Navisworks, as a must, CIOBie, Grasshopper & Dynamo would be a bonus but not essential
- Be comfortable managing revit project data and workflows, and be confident to advise the team on protocols and workflow management
- Be a team player, happyt train and support individudals within the office, include training for new users
- Have an interest in staying up to date with the latest trends and developments in BIM / revit
- Want to advance and grow the process and BIM knowledge in the practice
- Be enthusiatsic sourcing and maintaining model content, and coordinating this modelling and handover of information with the team
You will be joining an extremely friendly, talented and welcoming team – where collaboration is at the heart of the company ethos. They have great office space, and nice location in West London with a well paid salary and healthy package.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this BIM Coordinator role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role, specifically Revit samples. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme – contact us for more info.