Experienced BIM Coordinator with Advanced Revit skills sought by leading AJ100 London Practice. Join to drive digital modeling and innovation in architectural projects.
BIM Coordinator with Advanced Revit for Great AJ100 London Practice
Salary Guide: £42,000 – £52,000
A leading studio are seeking a BIM Coordinator join their established BIM team, to focus on leading digitial modelling including implementation and advancement within the office. This will be a role to work closely with the BIM Leadership to manage project goals and stragetic plans. They work across all sectors and use Revit on almost all of the firms’ projects. You will be supporting teams, inspecting models, researching, and amending software and making the firm run smoothly.
The role will be to implement the advance BIM BIP and using all current standards to make sure the Architects are running at the best they can.
The right person should:
- Have strong experience in Revit & Navisworks and perhaps Rhino.
- Be comfortable managing Revit project data and workflows.
- Be confident to advise the team on protocols, workflow management and execution of ISO 19650 project delivery.
- Be a team player, happy to train and support individuals within the office, include training for new users.
- Have an interest in staying up to date with the latest trends and developments in BIM / Revit.
- Want to advance and grow the process and BIM knowledge in the practice. Including develop design delivery solutions to adress projects needs through the use of practice approved platforms and workflow.
The right person should:
- Existing experience wrking in an Architects pratice as a BIM Coordinator.
- Miniumum a BA or equialent technical training in the building industry.
- Achieved a recognised certification,ie: BSI, BRE, RICS.
- Epert knwoledge and proven practical background in Revit, including BIM360 collaboration and clash detection process.
- Solid working knowledge of Naviswork and AutoCAD and familarilty with NBS specification application and NBS Chorus.
About the company:
In return the practice offer a strong financial package, including an annual bonus, healthcare, lunches out and an amazing light and plant filled studio.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this excellent BIM Coordinator role we’d love to hear from you.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.