A brilliant AJ100 practice in Central London is seeking a BIM Manager who will provide technical support to the internal project teams.
BIM Manager for AJ100 Central London Practice
Permanent, Full Time
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £55,000
A brilliant AJ100 practice in Central London is seeking a BIM Manager who will provide technical support to the internal project teams, providing feedback on the teams requirements for training and content and helping them implement these in their roles.
- Must have at least 2 years experience as BIM Manager, working for an architectural practice
- Mointoring the performance and quality of the BIM modeals and ensuring they meet the BIM standards expected
- Entirely up to date with ISO standards and their application in Architecture
- Must have experience advising on risk and interrogating client and contractor requirements (from the architectural side)
- Have experience balancing various architectural projects and wider practice tasks
- Familiar with common ate environment practices would be beneficial, so please highlight this in your application
The role involves:
- Review, advise and mitigating risk
- Support BID and early-stage client liaison for BIM aspirations
- Based on Client requirements, develop a pre-construction BIM Execution Plan, outlining how the design team will collaborate
- Providing outline to Project Architect’s and present the Digital Coordination Services to the client
- Frequent check-ins with Project Architect and BIM Coordinator to ensure the smooth running of BIM on project
- Providing updates to Application Specialists to best prepare their technical support
- Review of Contractor BIM requirements and risk mitigation
- Project kick-off with Project architect to determine technology workflows into delivery using BIM authoring tools and required skills and training to get the architectural delivery team up and running
- Guide, support and review the delivery of Client requirements being produced by the projects BIM Coordinator and team
- Review and approve the DRM
In return this is a well paid role, with good package and plenty of room to grow and make a difference within the team.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this exciting BIM Manager for AJ100 Central London Practice post; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.