An international architecture and interior design practice are looking for a Business Development Manager to join the new London office.
Business Development Manager
For an international architecture and interior design practice
Salary Guide: £80,000 – £120,000
An international architecture and interior design practice are looking for a Business Development Manager to join the new London office. An Omani and German partnership, they are looking to expand their exposure into the European market.
This role will suit someone with an already established network of clients and contracts across Europe for hospitality, commercial, and even residential projects. Leading new business activities in order to help the expansion of the company into the UK and European markets.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well backed international practice and contribute to shaping the future of the studio.
- Contributing to the development of the Business Development Strategy
- Actively seeking out new business opportunities, using your own network of industry contacts and outreaching to potential future clients
- Engage in competition entries and work closely with the designers and marketing team to create beautiful presentations
- Coordinating regular meetings with the new clients and directors, helping to build strong rapport for long lasting relationships
- Seeking out and attending industry networking events
- Potential for travel to Europe and possibly the Middle East
- Proactively building new business contacts through networking
- At all times represent the company in a professional and well-polished manner
- 8+ years’ experience of business development within architecture or interior design
- A proven track record of gaining new business of projects in the UK or Europe
- Ideally experience gaining new business across hospitality, residential, and commercial
- A natural ability to build relationships and grow a network
- Confident in approaching clients and businesses through warm or cold leads
- Have a personal interest into the architecture and design industries, and be able to communicate to industry experts at a high level of understanding
- Be highly self-motivated, ambitious, positive & an excitable go getter
- Excellent communication and language skills
About the Company:
- An international company at an exciting time of growth and expansion into new markets
- Joining the new London team of experienced highly talented designers, who love what they do
- The flexibility of working from home
- Based in a spectacular central London co-working space, with one of the best rooftops in London!
- Highly competitive salary combined with commission structure
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of skills and characteristics for this exciting Business Development Manager role then please apply below.
Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Job # 18053