A leading Landscape Architecture firm is looking for a CMLI Landscape Architect to join their team on exciting Sustainable projects.
CMLI Landscape Architect, Exciting Sustainable projects
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £55,000
A leading landscape architecture firm based in Central London is recruiting a CMLI accredited Landscape Architect with a passion for designing and delivering innovative and sustainable landscape solutions. They work on exciting, design led projects throughout the UK, including parks, rewilding, hard landscapes and regeneration schemes.
- Developing conceptual and detailed designs for a range of projects, including urban regeneration, parks and gardens, and infrastructure
- Collaborating with clients, engineers, and other design professionals to ensure the successful delivery of projects
- Preparing presentations, reports, and other project documentation
- Managing projects from inception to completion, including site visits and on-site coordination
- A degree in Landscape Architecture and CMLI accreditation
- At least 5 years of professional experience in landscape architecture, with a proven track record of delivering high-quality projects
- Strong design and technical skills, with a thorough understanding of UK planning and construction legislation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience using Revit and Rhino highly desirable
More about the company:
In return the practice offers a competitive package of benefits including:
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Upto 29 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual profit share
- Sabbaticals for long service
- Cycle to work
- Eye and dental vouchers
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- One paid leave day a year to volunteer with your local community
The practice offers a dynamic and supportive work environment, with opportunities for professional growth and advancement. If you are a creative and dedicated Landscape Architect with a passion for design excellence, do reach out!
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting CMLI Landscape Architect role then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Part II Architectural Assistant opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below..
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.