A friendly practice based in Kent is looking for a proactive and talented CMLI accredited landscape architect to join their environmentally focused team.
CMLI Landscape Architect
To join small friendly practice in Kent with hybrid working
Salary Guide: £35,000 – 45,000
A friendly practice based in Kent is looking for a proactive and talented CMLI accredited landscape architect to join their environmentally focused team. Their work offers a diverse mix of both urban and rural projects with a passion for innovative sustainable led design. The practice offers hybrid working, with 2 days a week in the office and flexible working hours – ideal for someone who would like to prioritise their family commitments.
The right person mush have:
- Excellent landscape design awareness through a portfolio of projects
- Experience leading projects from concept to completion
- A working knowledge of planning policy and specifications
- Proficiency using GIS, AutoCAD and Adobe Suite
- Strong graphical presentation skills and experience preparing presentations and reports for UK planning applications
- Good knowledge and understanding SuDS
- The ability to manage junior members of the team
- Clarity and confidence in communication, a passion for design and self-motivation
- A full clean drivers license for site visits
- The right to live and work in the UK
- CMLI accredited or on the route to Chartership would be a bonus
- Ability to use Revit
This role offers generous flexibility, working from home for 3-4 days a week, a friendly and supportive team plus 28 days holiday (including bank holiday) and medical insurance.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting CMLI Landscape Architect role, then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work relevant to this opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.