A small but growing landscape practice is looking for a CMLI Senior Landscape Architect to join them.
CMLI Senior Landscape Architect
For a small and friendly practice
Salary Guide: £38,000 – £45,000
A small but growing landscape practice is looking for a CMLI Senior Landscape Architect to join the practice. With an established presence in Kent, the practice is now expanding into the London market, where this role will be based. The practice works on a broad range of beautiful projects including neighbourhood parks, city streetscape landscaping, a flagship sports project and various rewilding schemes. The practice encourages 1-2 days of working from home a week. Only CMLI accredited applicants will be considered.
The right person will have:
- Accreditation with the CMLI
- Excellent landscape design awareness demonstrated through a portfolio of projects
- Experience leading projects from concept to completion
- A working knowledge of planning policy and specifications
- Proficiency using GIS, AutoCAD and Adobe Suite
- Excellent graphical presentation skills and experience preparing presentations and reports for UK planning applications
- Good knowledge and understanding SuDS
- The ability to manage junior members of the team
- Clarity and confidence in communication, a passion for design and self-motivation
- A full clean drivers license for site visits
- The right to live and work in the UK
Highly desirable qualities include:
- Proficient in Revit and experience using it on live projects
- Clean valid driver’s licence
If you are looking to step up your career with a growing friendly practice, then please do get in touch about this exciting opportunity.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this CMLI Senior Landscape Architect role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.