Great position for a talented and experienced conservation Architect / Senior Architect to join a team in Oxford. Must have ARB, RIBA or RICS
Conservation Architect or Senior Architect
Manage a mixture of bespoke architectural projects!
Based in Oxford
Salary Guide: £38,000 – £40,000
A great position for a talented and experienced Architect/Senior Architect to join a team in Oxford. You will be results driven, tenacious, and ambitious individual, who will be responsible for managing a mixture of bespoke architectural projects whilst also delivering new business.
This role is very entrepreneurial, with loads of responsibility and the freedom to deliver results. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of progressive and World Architecture Top 100 practice renowned for excellence in architecture and heritage consultancy.
Role requirements and skills:
- Essential: ARB, RIBA / RICS
- Desirable: AABC, IHBC, RIBASCA
- Part 3 qualified and have at least 3 years working as a Project Architect in the UK
- Experience on delivering projects through all RIBA stages and range of construction values
- Direct experience of complex refurbishment projects
- Excellent knowledge of Revit with a track record of delivering complex projects using it
- Technical experience in RIBA Stages 3 & 4 as well as Site experience in RIBA Stage 5
- Proven ability of leading, managing and developing individuals and teams
- Commercial awareness / business acumen
- Up to date knowledge of industry technical standards and statutory requirements
- Proficiency in 2D drafting such as AutoCAD, 3D modelling in Sketchup and in Photoshop
- BIM Level 2
- Knowledge of Affinity graphic presentation software
- Awareness of Passivhaus and current BREEAM standards
- Excellent presentation skills, visual, written & spoken
- Strong time management and ability to prioritise with great analytical skills
- Strategic and conceptual thinker, confident problem solver
This Is a brilliant chance to join one of the worlds leading practices and work within a creative, friendly, and successful team. The role offers a competitive salary along with other benefits. If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to get in touch with your CV and Portfolio ASAP.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Conservation Architect / Senior Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV as well as a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.