Experienced contract/freelance technical architect proficient in Revit sought for sustainable commercial and workplace projects in Central London.
Contract / Freelance Technical Architect with Revit for Commercial and Workplace UK Projects
Salary Guide: £22-30ph based on experience and qualification
A well-established employee-owned practice based in Central London is seeking an experienced Architectural Assistant or contract / freelance Technical Architect to join their team. They are a sustainability-focused company, committed to providing eco-friendly solutions in all their projects, including retro fit, offices, workplace, commercial and education.
- Contribute to design and construction projects in the commercial sector
- Produce high-quality architectural drawings and specifications
- Proficient in Revit, across RIBA stages 2-5
- A good all-rounder with experience in all stages of a project, from concept design to completion
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- WFH 1 day a week
- A cool office in a great location
One last thing…
If you are an experienced Architectural Designer, Technician, or recently qualified Architect with a passion for sustainable design and a good all-rounder with experience in commercial, retro fit, offices, workplace, and education projects, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.