Exciting contract opportunity for a Part II Architectural Assistant in East London. Join a design-led team working on innovative education projects.
Contract Part II Architectural Assistant (with potential to go permanent after 3 months)
Salary Guide: £18-£25ph based on experience
An exciting role has come up for an enthusiastic experienced Part II Architectural Assistant to join a small but mighty team in East London. Working on leading design led early education projects.
The right person must:
- Have at least 2 years post qualification experience of UK architecture
- Be proficient on AutoCad / Sketchup / Adobe Cs (any additional ability in 3d modelling please highlight in your application)
- Have experience on UK education projects, ideally through all RIBA stages
- Have experience of UK planning and building regs
- Be a confident communicator, and be ambitious looking for personal development. This role has potential to grow into a job running position down the the line
Presentation is important for this role, so please apply with a well laid out cv and portfolio, reflecting your good eye for graphic and compsotion. Please also highlight any digital modelling experience you posses.
This practice is a B-Corp ethical team, who work in collaboration to create innovative and well design spaces for learning and education from nurseries to schooled. They work in a bright office, full of plants in a quirky area of East London and have a great team vibe, with room to grow.
They have a good work life balance, with no work-late culture. The also have a strong benefits package, including health care and profit share bonus.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this exciting Part II Architectural Assistant position; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.