A leading Global construction company is seeking Revit Architect or Technician to join them from January, for a minimum 6 months on a rolling contract.
Contract Revit Architect or Technician to Work on Large Scale Office Workplace Projects in London
Salary Guide: £25-30ph dependent experience
A leading Global construction company is seeking Revit Architect or Technician to join them from January, for a minimum 6 months on a rolling contract. This will be to join their London team to work on some large scale commercial and office fit out projects.
- Must be proficient in Revit, to a strong working level
- Existing experience of commercial, workplace and office fit out, ideally at the large end of the scale, with big budgets
- Understanding of M&E and structural coordination
- Able to lead design meetings and attend on site as required
- Experienced in submitting of planning applications and local authority liaison
- Good UK building regulations knowledge
- Experience working with teams on projects to meet deadlines and support the growing the team
The right person for this role, would:
- Ideally available to start asap, for a minimum 6 month contract – with potential to be extended or turn permanent for the right person (This can be per hour, or a fixed term contract on PAYE)
- Be able to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues
- Have excellent communication skills, spoken and written English
- Hold strong organisation skills, with ability to manage time and prioritise tasks
- This role is available for hybrid working, 2 – 3 days a week working from home
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Contract Technical Revit Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Contract Technical Architect with commercial fit out experience opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.