A leading global construction company is seeking some new Contract Revit Technicians to join them in January for a minimum of 6 months.
Contract Revit Technicians
Required to work on large-scale office workplace projects in London
Salary Guide: Available on Request
A leading global construction company is seeking some new Contract Revit Technicians to join them in January, for a minimum of 6 months, likely up to 9 or 10 months. This will be to join their London team to work on some large-scale commercial and office fit-out projects.
- Must be proficient in Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Existing experience of commercial fit-out, ideally at the larger end of the scale on bigger budget projects
- Understanding of M&E and structural coordination
- Able to lead design meetings and attend on site as required
- Experienced in submitting of planning applications and local authority liaison
- Good UK building regulations knowledge
- Experience working with teams on projects to meet deadlines and support the growing team
The right person for the role, would:
- Ideally available to start in January, for a minimum 6 month contract – with potential to be extended or turn permanent for the right person. This can be a per hour or a fixed term contract on PAYE.
- Be able to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues
- Have excellent communication skills, spoken and written English
- Hold strong organisation skills, with ability to manage time and prioritise tasks
- This role is available for hybrid working, 2 – 3 days a week working from home
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this Contract Revit Technicians opportunity; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.