Outstanding opportunity for a commercial Midweight Interior Designer to work on commercial private projects for a retail/hospitality studio
Creative Middleweight Interior Designer
Exciting and Growing Retail and Hospitality Studio
Commercial and Private Projects
Salary Guide: £25,000 – £35,000
A young but already well-established retail and hospitality studio, working on both commercial and private projects has an outstanding opportunity for a creative Midweight Interior Designer to join their growing team of friendly and non-ego-driven designers. Searching for the ideal candidate; creative and flexible all-around designer to work on all stages of the design process. This opportunity is for a permanent, full-time position with amazing potential to come in and grow and help shape the business with the rest of the team.
Job description for Commercial Middleweight Designer:
- Must have a degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture with at least 3+ years of industry experience with at least 2 of those in retail.
- An exciting all-around design role with the chance to grow as a designer.
- The studio uses Vectorworks however AutoCAD is beneficial.
- Experienced using InDesign, Photoshop, and SketchUp is strongly desired.
- Fantastic opportunity to grow and learn as you will work closely with the founder.
- Opportunity to progress internally.
- Highly creative and collaborative working environment, you will join an established team of designers.
- Opportunities and great potential to grow the business and to help shape the team.
- Experience producing drawing packs.
About the company:
- Young but growing studio at a very exciting time in its journey.
- Small and very friendly team.
- Based in a funky co-working office space, with an in-house cafe.
- 20 days of annual leave plus bank holidays and Christmas closure.
- Competitive office perks.
- A great work environment with a very friendly atmosphere to work in
- Vibrant Clerkenwell Location
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Creative Midweight Interior Designer role then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Commercial Middleweight Designer opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.