A Data Entry Coordinator role has become avaliable at HAUS Careers, for a detail-orientated individual to join our friendly team
Data Entry Coordinator
Detail-orientated, organised, and driven
You will be a detail-focused and job-orientated person; that will be able to work in a noisy office but become part of the team. Your analytical process and a keen eye for detail; will be used daily, in multiple facets of the role.
A large percentage of your role will be entering data into a system and focusing on that in detail. Despite a noisy office; you will be able to work quietly and autonomously, but be open to asking for help where needed.
Your main role as Team Coordinator will be
- Data Entry (experience required)
- Adding candidates to our system
- Effectively manage multiple inboxes
- Posting jobs on our website and LinkedIn account
- Editing CVs and Portfolios
- Analyse Reports
- Organise meetings and take detailed notes
- Manage our contractor timesheet portal and payroll with our external finance team
Additional tasks undertaken in this role:
- Improving workflow, and implementation of new software
- Communicate with our suppliers, and external contractors;
- Manage our CRM
- Take charge of general adhoc admin, such as staff rewards, team get-togethers (monthly and quarterly), birthday celebrations, and end of year parties.
- Manage our Social Media accounts
- Be a key point of contact for clients, and candidates
- Working closely with an external accounts team, and IT service, as well as logging support tickets where needed
- Provide additional help where needed to the entire team
- MUST LOVE data entry, using spreadsheets, and analysing reports
- Following a day to day structure, but not getting upset if something changes the daily set up.
- Prior experience using a CRM
- Detailed knowledge of Windows, and skills across the Microsoft suite
- Experience with Adobe
- Experience using Adwords, and Google Analytics
- Ability to take basic instructions and turn them into something extraordinary
- Sound communication in written and verbal circumstances
- Remaining calm in stressful situations
About the company:
HAUS Careers is a Recruitment firm that specialises in Architecture, Interior Design, BIM, and Creative Support roles. Where the Recruitment Consultants are all ex-industry and are able to provide their clients with the best advice.
Benefits of working for HAUS
The friendly team at HAUS is always seeking ambitious and detail-orientated individuals; who take pride in the work to join their team.
It can sometimes be quite stressful working in a Recruitment firm; so we try to make it easier on everyone, by providing great benefits to the team
- Surprise days out and social evenings
- Monthly recognition to our hard-working team
- Duvet day
- Full training
- A great team to work with
- Fruit in the office
- End of Quarter social events
- Group lunches on Frid-yays
If the role is of interest to you, send us your CV, and give us a call on 02038001454
If you’re interested in this Data Entry Coordinator, Detail-Orientated, Friendly Team role, send us your CV! Or if you know someone who would be great refer them to us and find out how you can benefit below!