An opportunity for a Data Entry Geek who is comfortable in a structured and organised day-to-day environment to join our lovely team!
Data Geek, Structured and Organised Individual
Join a fantastic growing team!
You will be a detail-focused and job-orientated data entry geek; that will be able to work in a noisy office but become part of the team. Your analytical process and a keen eye for detail; will be used daily, in multiple facets of the role.
A large percentage of your role will be entering data into a system and focusing on that in detail. Despite a noisy office; you will be able to work quietly and autonomously, but be open to asking for help where needed.
Your main role as Team Coordinator will be
- Data Entry (experience required)
- Adding candidates to our system
- Effectively manage multiple inboxes
- Posting jobs on our website and LinkedIn account
- Editing CVs and Portfolios
- Analyse Reports
- Organise meetings and take detailed notes
- Manage our contractor timesheet portal and payroll with our external finance team
Additional tasks undertaken in this role:
- Improving workflow, and implementation of new software
- Communicate with our suppliers, and external contractors;
- Manage our CRM
- Take charge of general adhoc admin, such as staff rewards, team get-togethers (monthly and quarterly), birthday celebrations, and end of year parties.
- Manage our Social Media accounts
- Be a key point of contact for clients, and candidates
- Working closely with an external accounts team, and IT service, as well as logging support tickets where needed
- Provide additional help where needed to the entire team
- MUST LOVE data entry, using spreadsheets, and analysing reports
- Following a day to day structure, but not getting upset if something changes the daily set up.
- Prior experience using a CRM
- Detailed knowledge of Windows, and skills across the Microsoft suite
- Experience with Adobe
- Experience using Adwords, and Google Analytics
- Ability to take basic instructions and turn them into something extraordinary
- Sound communication in written and verbal circumstances
- Remaining calm in stressful situations
Benefits of working for this Practice
The friendly team are always seeking ambitious and detail-orientated individuals; who take pride in the work to join their team.
- Surprise days out and social evenings
- Monthly recognition to our hard working team
- Duvet day
- Full training
- A great team to work with
- Fruit in the office
- End of Quarter social events
- Group lunches on Frid-yays
If the role is of interest to you, send us your CV, and give us a call on 02038001454
If you’re interested in this Data Entry Geek, Structured and Organised Individual, Generous Benefits role, send us your CV! Or if you know someone who would be great refer them to us and find out how you can benefit below!