An Interior Design firm in Central London is looking for a Design Director to work on High-end Residential projects with their team.
Job # 8761
Job title: Design Director, Bespoke High-end Residential Studio
This Design Director position has become available to cover maternity leave, however due to projects increases will be a long-term permanent position. The successful candidate will be joining this established international design company based in central London. They have a renowned reputation for delivering design projects from private residences through to commercial projects, yachts and jets. Since its 2009 founding, the company has introduced new high levels of boutique luxury and originality to the interior design world.
- The main purpose of this role is to ensure overall responsibility for the management of the design function within the Company, providing support to the Managing Director to ensure all design projects are completed on time, on budget and to the expectation of our clients.
- Managing the design team and projects.
- Assisting the designers in the conceptual side of the design process, monitoring project resource and being the client liaison/contact throughout the project duration.
- Assisting the Managing Director with all client pitches and winning new business.
- Together with the Creative Director, responsible for all client pitches and winning new business.
- Making and retaining client relationships, being an exceptional brand ambassador at all times.
- Ensuring brand guidelines are followed by the company.
- Understanding the company budgets and being commercially aware.
- Ensuring that company systems and internal controls are followed.
- Recruiting and retaining talented staff.
- Ensuring client projects are delivered; on time, on budget and to the highest standard.
- Responsible for client handover, ensuring the project is snag and error free.
- Hold weekly project team meetings.
- Track the resource burn on all projects, analysing variances to the project profit margin and adjusting where necessary.
- Multi-task and work under pressure in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Be reliable and committed to the demands of the role.
About the company:
- Outstanding fully bespoke projects.
- London based and worldwide projects with a range of clientele.
- Vibrant co-working central London based studio.
- High-end resident company, branching out with hospitality projects.
- Super high-end, impressive projects.
- Project using studios own furniture, lighting and artwork within projects.
If you’re interested in this Design Director, Bespoke High-end Residential Studio role; send us your CV and a detailed Portfolio for us to review!