A friendly small practice in South London is looking for a talented design led residential Architect to work on beautiful AutoCAD projects
Design led Residential Architect
Small friendly south London practice
Beautiful AutoCAD projects
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £48,000
A friendly small practice in South London is looking for a talented Architect to join its small but mighty growing team. To work on design-led residential projects in South West London.
Architects who apply must have a minimum of three years experience post Part 3, with on-site experience, and be a keen hands-on go-getter.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Proficient in AutoCAD as a must, and have some experience with Revit, Sketchup, and Adobe CS.
- Creative, with good presentation skills.
- Able to demonstrate good technical knowledge, working from planning to onsite, RIBA stages 0-4.
- Enjoy working within a small team
- Have experience running high-end residential projects in the London market.
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and be comfortable liaising with clients and contractors alike.
In return, the salary and package will reflect the candidate’s experience, and there is strong potential to grow and make your mark within this wonderful team.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Design led residential Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this beautiful AutoCAD projects role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.