A small and dynamic team based in South London needs a design led residential Vectorworks Project Architect to join their tight-knit group
Design led Residential Vectorworks Project Architect
Friendly and family-feel team
Flexible and Working From Home (WFH)
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £50,000
A small and dynamic team based in South London is seeking a talented and experienced design led residential Vectorworks Project Architect to join their tight-knit group. This is a very hands-on proactive role and would suit a confident communicator with client facing experience with at least 5 years post Part III.
This is a chance to join a small, lovely, and very hard-working team that offers flexible and remote working and will consider a part-time arrangement for the right candidate.
You must have a strong design-led portfolio with demonstratable experience running projects particularly in residential/commercial/mixed-use sectors and proficiency in Vectorworks, Sketchup, and Adobe suite with good 3D modeling skills.
- Willingness to take creative ownership of projects with a genuine passion for the design process
- A polished and confident communicator with excellent presentation and client-facing ability
- Experience job-running across the RIBA stages on similar UK projects
- Good 3D modeling skills
- Proficiency using Vectorworks, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office is required, BIM experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to work independently as well as within a close-knit team in a collaborative environment
- Beautifully presented portfolio with demonstratable suitability for the role through meeting all the criteria
- Ambitious, organised, and motivated with a positive can-do attitude who will hit the ground running
In conclusion, this would be an excellent position for someone who enjoys taking a project from start to finish, has a good design eye, has excellent attention to detail, and can work alone or in a relaxed/collaborative environment as the need arises.
They are RIBA Chartered Practice based in South London, working in a range of sectors but primarily private residential and mixed-use development. Founded in 1993, the practice is committed to finding well-crafted solutions that exceed Client expectations wherever possible.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this design led residential role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Vectorworks project architect role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.