Renowned West London Architectural practice is looking for a Design led Senior Interior Designer with excellent technical skills.
Job # 12493
Job Title: Design led Senior Interior Designer, West London
Salary Guide: £42,000 – £50,000
This West London Architectural practice is looking for Senior Interior Designers to join their growing team. The company is a collection of architects, designers’ makers and graphics people. They are renowned for challenging conventions and bringing innovation to all their projects. Covering a range of sectors for high profile clients across; hospitality, retail, exhibition, brand experience, pop-up and workplace design.
This role will suit an experienced creative designer with an interest in hospitality and entertainment spaces. Concept driven with excellent technical skills.
- Reporting to the Principal design lead.
- Leading a small team and delegating to more junior designers.
- As a team developing design strategy
- Creating concept designs using a variety of media.
- As a team producing detailed working drawings.
- Creating project documentation.
- Produce presentations and presenting as a team.
- Attending meeting and visiting sites when required.
- Minimum Part II degree qualification in Architecture or Interiors equivalent.
- Must have professional experience with design-led studios.
- Must have a proven creative portfolio of work.
- Excellent design communications skills.
- Comfortable working individually or as part of a team.
- Must have experience of running a project team.
- Highly organised and able to manage a varied design workload.
- Experience in design strategy and concept design.
- Proven skills with developing detailed working drawings.
- On site experience required.
- Ideally project experience across sport or entertainment and hospitality sectors.
- Strong 2D and 3D software skills using Revit, Rhino, AutoCAD.
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator beneficial.
About the company:
- An impressive office based West London.
- A truly creative working environment.
- Great work / life balance with many regular sociable activities.
- A full range of workplace benefits.
- Variety of projects, always pushing the design boundaries.
- Opportunity to attend a range of events across London.
Article25 are our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150.