An established luxury property developer is looking for a Designer Manager to take on a permanent position with the growing company.
For an established luxury property developers
Salary Guide: £50,000 – £60,000
An established luxury property developer is looking for a Designer Manager to take on a permanent position with the growing company. This high-end, prestigious residential developers create some of the most desirable places in the world to live.
They are looking for a Designer Manger with proven high-end residential project experience. Working closely with the senior Design Manager the initial focus is an interior fit out for a luxury multi-unit residential development in prime central London.
This exciting role will likely suit someone coming from practice with experience onsite coordinating with subcontractors who wants to move over to the client side.
The applicant must be a qualified architect with at least 3 years post qualification experience. The role will focus on assisting with the management of the design and delivery of the interior fit out. Experience delivering high end residential interiors is essential.
- Establishing and define project briefs
- Ensuring guidelines of the project brief are met regarding quality, time and budget
- Take responsibility of the design at all stages
- Liaise and coordinate with external consultants and architects to manage the production of high quality designs
- Review, critique and enhance design proposals
- Provide value additions in space planning and design
- Communicate and work effectively with internal departments (operations, marketing, sales, finance and commercial) to ensure the design and delivery is in accordance with company requirements
- Quality check on site, ensuring the delivery meets expectations
- Provide in house design feasibility studies
- Experience of working on all RIBA job stages (Design to delivery)
- Proven experience of delivering of high-end residential developments
- Excellent knowledge of design detailing, specification, and current legislation and design standards
- Experience producing design packages from concept to construction, detailing including NBS and the specification documents
- Understanding of design deliverables, production information and project programmes
- Strong design and spatial planning skills
- Focussed, organised with confident client facing skills
- Someone who can communicate clearly, effectively and assertively with consultants and contractors
- Someone who is able to challenge and problem solve
- The ability to propose and contribute strategies to ensure all opportunities are fully explored
- The willingness and flexibility to work as part of a team
- The ability to build and maintain relationships
- Proficient in Revit and Adobe Suite
- This role would be for someone legally eligible to work in the UK
About the company:
- The chance to work on the most prestigious luxurious interiors in the world
- A creative team of individuals who are friendly but also passionate about art and design
- Generous holiday allowance increasing with years of service
- Flexible working and a ‘manage your own time’ approach
- Private Health care – extensive cover package
- Life Assurance Pension
- Cycle to work – buy and rent
- Nursery/childcare scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
One last thing…
If this Design Manager role is of interest send us your CV and Portfolio by applying below! Or, if you have a friend who is looking for a role that ticks all relevant experience and skills, refer them to us and find out how our referral program will benefit you.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.