Join a prestigious firm in Manchester as the Director of Infrastructure for rail, airports, transport, and stations. Lead a team, work on major projects like HS2, and enjoy competitive salary and benefits.
Director of Infrastructure – Rail, Airports, Transport and Stations (Manchester)
Salary Guide: 70,000 – £110,000
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Director of Infrastructure to join our prestigious and established firm in Manchester. As a key member of our team, you will play a crucial role in leading a team of 12 architects and contributing to the growth and development of our business. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a renowned company with a global presence, working on major projects including HS2. With a competitive salary range of £70,000 to £110,000, along with exceptional benefits and a supportive work environment, this role is perfect for an Associate Director ready to take the next step in their career
- Provide strong leadership and guidance to a team of 12 architects, fostering a collaborative and high-performing work environment.
- Contribute to the growth and development of the business, actively engaging in business development activities and identifying new opportunities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and clients to deliver outstanding infrastructure projects within the rail, airports, transport, and stations sectors.
- Work closely with the London office, which comprises 250 staff, to ensure effective coordination and seamless project delivery.
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance, with the option to work from the office two days a week and three days remotely.
- Take advantage of the unique opportunity to work on high-profile projects such as HS2 and major initiatives in the UK and around the world.
- Enjoy attractive benefits including a sign-on bonus of 10% of your salary, exceptional pension scheme, excellent team dynamics, and a supportive and inclusive work
- Proven leadership experience, preferably in a similar role, with a track record of successfully managing and inspiring teams.
- Strong business development skills, with the ability to identify and secure new opportunities for the company.
- Familiarity with infrastructure projects within the rail, airports, transport, and stations sectors is highly desirable.
- Adept at balancing multiple priorities and delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with clients, stakeholders, and colleagues.
- Proficiency in Revit software is advantageous but not mandatory.
- Experience working in an established firm and adapting to the company’s culture and processes.
- An ambitious mindset, demonstrating the drive and determination to excel in a competitive industry.
Unique firm features:
- Outstanding pension scheme, ensuring financial security for your future.
- Childcare support to assist working parents.
- Relocation package for those moving to Manchester.
- Close proximity to some of the best schools in Manchester, ideal for families.
- Sign-on bonus of 10% of your salary to welcome you to the team.
- Possibility of shares in the future, enabling you to be a part of the company’s growth.
- Generous holiday allowance of 32 days per year, promoting work-life balance.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this exciting Director of Infrastructure post; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.